The Ultimate On-Water
U.S. Camera Boats offers the world's best mobile marine platform to support on-water photography and filming. Our boat is available to be driven or trailered to your desired location. We maintain permitting so we are always ready to roll.
- Ultra stable thirty six foot long Twin Vee catamaran boat is the ultimate fast, dry and reliable ride
- Twelve foot beam offers stability and eliminates “roll” in the hull no matter the shooting layout
- Dedicated jib arm with a 23' reach from center of the boat and can place a camera 30' above water
- An ultra low shooting angle exists through the five foot removable dive door on the port side
- Multiple towers, jib arm and configurations travel with the truck on request
- State-of-the art four place David Clark marine intercom system provides the ultimate in communication to all areas of the boat
SEE IT IN ACTION
This photo is from a very recent shoot for Nautical Film Services at Long Beach for the hit series DEXTER. Posted Aug. 24 2012
The past two years all sorts of jib arms have been rolling on an off the boat with amazing success. US Camera Boats was the main film platform for all the giant wave surfing and paddling scenes for the feature film named "Chasing Mavericks". We worked in the middle of the night at Steamers Lane at Santa Cruz and in the middle of the Winter in some of the largest waves ever filmed at Mavericks at Half Moon Bay, CA. Working under all of the best Marine Coordinators has been an incredible experience. Other recent shoots include a GE commercial for the Olympics, Jet Ski Watercraft still photo brochure shoot and commercial, a whale documentary, Tall Ships Festival at Dana Point, Battle Of The Paddle Stand Up Paddle racing for a live TV broadcast and more. Our new purpose built jib arm is working amazing and with the EZFX 25 remote head things are going big.